Rain presents a real problem for roofs. Water has the ability to cause damage, rust, leaks, and serious problems for an entire building if the problem is not addressed quickly. Cain Roofing has the resources and experience to inspect roofs and permanently fix any problems roofers find.
The trick is to manage rainwater and direct it away from the roof. Downpipes are the ideal solution for preventing overflow. Water can then travel safely through and to the ground where it cannot cause any more damage to your home. With 15 years of experience in the roofing industry, we take all the steps necessary to ensure a complete and reliable installation.
- Examine the type of roof and how its surface handles water loads.
- Take dimensional calculations, and consider the typical rainfall in your area.
- Determine the number of rainwater downpipes which need to be installed. Roofers calculate this using a number of variables, including how much rainwater there is and how much can be discharged by a single pipe in a minute.
- Calculate the length of roof gutters connected to the drainage system.
- Calculate the number of outlets according to the roof surface area.
Deciding on the right number and length of downpipes is mathematical, but not a challenge for our experienced and dedicated roofers.
Each roof is unique and it takes just the right installation to protect your roof from water. At Cain Roofing, we take each job seriously and care the customer is satisfied with the work.
For more about our roof downpipe installation services, contact us by phone today on 0438 893 429.